Benmarl 2019 Dry Rosé Bottle
Benmarl's 2019 Dry Rosé is made in the Hudson Valley. As reviewed in Wine Enthusiest: 87 points. Strawberry and pink grapefruit aromas offer a nice intensity on the nose. The light-bodied palate is bright in acidity, yet balanced by a mix of berry and melon flavors. 13.3% ABV. This listing is for 1 bottle for curbside pickup at the Diner Brew Co. Tap Room. Must be 21 years old, or older, to purchase. ID will be checked at pickup.
Curbside Pickup Instructions
- Please note this order is for curbside pickup ONLY.
- Please call (914) 229-3472 when you are outside of the Diner Brew Co Tap Room (located at 40 Division Street, New Rochelle, NY).
- A Diner employee will bring your order out to your car and place it inside your trunk.
- For the safety and health of our employees and guests we ask that you DO NOT enter the Tap Room.
- Must be 21 years old, or older, to purchase. ID will be checked at pickup.