Bedell Chardonnay Bottle
A balanced and refreshing Chardonnay with expressive fruit and complex savory minerality. Made from hand-harvested grapes farmed sustainably on our estate from multiple clones on different field sites. James Molesworth of the Wine Spectator said "[Bedell] Chardonnay is [a] successful bottling, relying on a fresh, breezy persona to deliver unadorned pear and green apple notes with a verbena hint.". 12% ABV. This listing is for 1 bottle for curbside pickup at the Diner Brew Co. Tap Room. Must be 21 years old, or older, to purchase. ID will be checked at pickup.
Curbside Pickup Instructions
- Please note this order is for curbside pickup ONLY.
- Please call (914) 229-3472 when you are outside of the Diner Brew Co Tap Room (located at 40 Division Street, New Rochelle, NY).
- A Diner employee will bring your order out to your car and place it inside your trunk.
- For the safety and health of our employees and guests we ask that you DO NOT enter the Tap Room.
- Must be 21 years old, or older, to purchase. ID will be checked at pickup.